$495.00 – $1,115.00
Zolpidem is a sedative that is used by the individuals suffering from insomnia or any other sleeping disorder. It is the generic name and it is available in brand names such as Ambien, Ambien CR, Edluar, Intermezzo, and Zolpimist in various parts of the world . Zolpidem is an extremely efficient and quality medicine, which is the most used and top-selling sleeping pills in the world. It is widely consumed by consumers all over the world. If you want to purchase this sleeping pill online, then you can go ahead with a reliable online pharmacy to get real Zolpidem.But prescription is mandatory to buy Zolpidem from an authentic online pharmacy.
Zolpidem works quickly and has less abuse potential:
The greatest benefit of using Zolpidem is it quickly provides sleep for the people who rarely sleep and suffer from anxiety issues. It immediately calms the brain activity and ensures the person sleeps within 10 to 15 minutes. It actually belongs to the classification of drugs called Sedative-hypnotics. It is the most effective sedative worldwide, it has the most number of loyal consumers. As said earlier, there are different types of Zolpidem made available in the markets like Ambien, Edluar, Zolpimist, and Intermezzo.
Here, the first three types Zolpimist, Ambien, and Edluar are primarily used to aid the consumer to fall asleep immediately as he goes to bed ., Whereas Intermezzo type has an exceptional nature, even when the users wake up in the middle of the night, this medicine helps him to go back to sleep again without any hassles. According to the intensity and health quality of the patient, the doctor will choose the best Zolpidem medicine for the patient. Always follow the guidance of your doctor while on treatment with Zolpidem.
Zolpidem’s patent for the United States was owned by the french pharmaceutical company, Sanofi-Aventis, which manufactures the top-selling Zolpidem brand medicine ‘Ambien’ . In the year 2007, the Food and Drug Administration of the United States approved thirteen generic types of Zolpidem  and in the year 2013, the Zolpidem dosage was modified by the Food and Drug Administration of the USA, it lowered the then dosage of Zolpidem drastically to reduce side effects of the drug.
Zolpidem – Recommendation & Dosage:
It has the potential to impact the brain reactions and thinking abilities. There are some other demerits like Excessive sleepiness even in the morning, and it can trigger some allergic reactions like Breathing problems, swelling of the tongue or sometimes even face . It is not recommended to take Zolpidem in additional numbers, apart from the prescribed dosage.
It is recommended the users should not share the medicine with others  because there is significant variation in the dosage of Zolpidem for men and women and It is given by taking the intensity of the disorder as the primary consideration. The usage of Ambien, Edluar, or Zolpimist must be stopped if they are not given a minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep. In such cases, it is advised to consult the doctor before taking the next course of dosage. Intermezzo must not be consumed for short-term sleep requirements as it provides a minimum of 4 hours of sleep.
The following is the dosage information:
- Initial Dosage: 
– 5 mg for a woman or
– 5 to 10 mg for men
- Maximum dose:- The maximum recommended dosage per day is not more than 10 mg.
Consult with your pharmacist or doctor to know the exact dosage of Zolpidem for individuals.
The maximum usage should not exceed 3 mg a day.
Contraindications of Zolpidem
The drug should not be consumed by people who are having the following problems:
- drug abuse
- Lung disease
- Liver disease
- Loss of memory
- Females during pregnancy
Also, remember the fact that the drug reduces the efficacy of contraceptive pills which might lead to unplanned pregnancy. Alcohol consumption is not recommended. If you have any doubts about the contraindications of the drug, you are recommended to have a talk with your doctor before commencing the treatment.
Side – Effects of Zolpidem:
- There is the probability of Zolpidem providing some allergic reactions like Skin rashes, breathing difficulties and chest pains.
- It could give the feel of fainting,
- swallowing hassles and
- Heart pain
it is advised to consult the doctor immediately if any those side effects persist.
As it is already told that, Zolpidem appears in different brand forms i.e. Ambien, Ambien CR, Edluar, Intermezzo, and Zolpimist. Each form has its own unique packaging style.
- Intermezzo appears in plastic box type, inside plastic strips which ensure adequate protection, a long shelf life, and freshness.
- Ambien generally comes in various forms i.e., 5mg, 10mg, 15 mg. Ambien is available in flexible aluminum blisters of 10 tablets per strip with a guarding paper cover for additional safety.
- Since Zolpimist is a spray. It comes just like any other absorption medicine. It ensures the rapid sleep, unlike other Zolpidem tablets which take minimum 15-20 minutes.
- Edluar comes in plastic strips with a paper box which safeguards the plastic, which is meant to be for longer life.
- Ambien CR comes in plastic boxes with assured exceptional quality and longer lifetime.
It depends on which brand of Zolpidem the consumer wishes to purchase, though every brand is directly bought from the manufacturing company. The quality is assured and the product will be shipped within 1-2 days of the placement of order. The delivery can be expected within 7 – 14 days according to the distance.
- International brands for zolpidem”. Drugs.com. Retrieved March 14, 2019
- Available types of Zolpidem. Retrieved March 14, 2019
- Primary medicine for sleeping disorders. Retrieved March 14, 2019
- US 4382938, Kaplan J-P, George P, “Imidazo[1,2-a] pyridine derivatives and their application as pharmaceuticals”, published 1983-05-10, issued 1984-07-17, assigned to Synthelabo
- “FDA Approves First Generic Versions of Ambien (Zolpidem Tartrate) for the Treatment of Insomnia”. U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (Press release). Archived from the original on 2010-03-06. Retrieved March 14, 2019
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA approves new label changes and dosing for zolpidem products and a recommendation to avoid driving the day after using Ambien CR”. U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Allergic reactions of Zolpidem. Retrieved March 14, 2019
- Don’t share Zolpidem with any person. Retrieved March 14, 2019
- Zolpidem dosage instruction. Retrieved March 14, 2019
- Zolpidem contraindication. Webmd.com. Retrieved March 14, 2019
- Zolpidem side effects. Retrieved from https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a693025.html#side-effects
- Zolpidem packaging information. Retrieved March 14, 2019